Moving in or out of property is a great time to to purge and prevent clutter, it’s the perfect time to make decisions about what you need and don’t need to move.
How do you make the decisions to get rid of things? The Unclutter suggests: “While there are many tips and tricks you can use to ease the streamlining process, it all comes down to 5 easy steps:
- Set yourself a goal “I am going to sort half this room before bed” or “I’m going to streamline the contents of this one box.”
- Figure out broad categories and where you are going sort each category into.
- Sort your stuff, moving systemically through the space, and not bouncing back and forth.
- Purge what you don’t want.
- Stop when you’ve reached your goal.
Drop a comment below with your suggestion to keep organized and declutter.