Isn’t it time you enjoyed the benefits of property ownership without all the hassles?
Property ownership should be pretty simple:
Rent Property to a Quality Tenant
Enjoy the Benefits of Your Investment
It isn’t always that simple:
Tenant doesn’t pay the rent
Tenant damages your property
Complaints for repairs at all hours
Record keeping, collection, finding reliable vendors
Some owners prefer managing their own property BUT for those who want to enjoy the benefits of their investment without the hassles of maintaining the property themselves, there’s………..
ERA Showcase Property Management
BIRDSEYE VIEW OF WHAT WE DO FOR OUR MANAGEMENT FEE:
EXTENSIVE TENANT SCREENING:
Credit check to incluve Eviction Check
Criminal Background Check
MARKETING & ADVERTISING
Property listed in MLS (Multiple Listing Services) and various other website
Professional “on property” ERA Showcase signs
Advertising in the local newspaper
Professional leasing agents to track calls and show your property 7 days a week
- Offer ERA Home Warranty for a small fe
- Handle all Home Warranty calls
- Tenants call our Maintenance Department for all repair requests
- Timely response to Repair Requests
- Communication with you regarding maintenance work
- Inspection of completed work
- Use of licensed and insured contractors
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- Move-In and Move-Out Inspections
- Routing Inspections to ensure tenant compliance
- Timely rent collection procedures
- rent disbursed monthly via ACH Direct deposit or check
- Security and Pet Deposits placed in Escrow in agreement with Florida Statutes
- On-line accounting so you can view your statements online
- Detailed monthly financial statements
- Includes copies of bills approved by you
- 1099 statements for tax purposes
- You will have a Property Manager for your account with office and field support staff
- Answering Service 7 days a week/24 hours a day
- Yearly lease renewals with current tenants at no additional charge
- Supervision of all work relating to preparing the property for renting
- We handle the entire eviction process:
- Post 3-Day Notices
- Prepare documents to start eviction process
- File eviction papers
- Meet Sheriff for Lock-Out
Association Management Services
- Collection of all monthly fees may it be rents received or association assessment fees charged to an owner.
- Check all references of those making application and their credit worthiness, if required.
- Receive and deposit of all monies in the property trust account, including maintaining duplicate deposit slips and photo copies of all checks received.
- Collect all late fees and/or special assessment fees.
- As directed, placement of liens against delinquent properties of associations.
- Comprehensive review of all documents, Articles of Incorporation, and all rules & regulations regarding any property or association (making suggested changes for the Board of Director’s approval).
- Provide all bookkeeping services, including comparative budget analysis, journal entries, etc. All financial books will be maintained according to standard bookkeeping procedures and are available for inspection to any owner or Board of Directors or designated parties at anytime.
- Solicit competitive bids on all major purchases, including insurance coverage and all other major expenditures; submit the bids to the owners or Board of Directors for their consideration and provide follow-up on product or service quality.
Review all account payables before payment and maintain records of product or service guarantees.
- Prepare annual budget for owners or Board of Director’s consideration. Act in an advisory capacity on budget matters and furnish year to date comparative budget analysis with financial statements. Maintain all operating statement for review.
- Assist in the establishment of a reserve account and develop long range improvement programs.
- Attend all Board of Directors regular and special meetings. Arrange for meeting locations and mail timely notices of meetings to owners. Record and prepare meeting minutes, prepare proxies and provide meeting agendas.
- Maintain 24 hour maintenance person with cost reimbursed to ERA Showcase Properties & Investments. Obtain full service building maintenance and ground crews. Supervise routine maintenance of common areas and implement long range improvement programs established by the B.O.D.
- Contract and solicit bids from outside contractors regarding major repairs or maintenance for such areas as roofs, parking lots, air conditioning replacement, etc. Maintain job supervision on projects and monitor payables.
- Maintain 24 hour telephone paging service. This enables management agency to respond to emergency calls regarding property.
- Assure that the rules and regulations are followed and assist the Board of Directors in updating these rules.
- To provide a computerized service to maintain mailing lists, provide billings, reports, budgets, and mailings.
- Work closely with any Certified Public Accountant for the purpose of preparing any tax returns or other documentation requiring such services.
- Stay educated on all new legal aspects or changes involving real estate management or law.