It will help you understand grammar rules so you can avoid making the same mistakes in the near future. The application seeks to own users learn the intricacies of the English language by giving answers to questions in connection with corrections the application makes.
Why should you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer isn’t just helpful for users who want to deliver error-free content, additionally it is friendly for their pockets. The different editions of the software are available at reasonable prices compared to the steep tags similar software have.
- Word integration. Word processors may be designed with grammar and spelling checkers but they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an English-as-a-second-language grammar checker made for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, along with other professionals. This free grammar that is online aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those occasions when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the answer reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task as well as the procedure for giving feedback that is corrective their students on the assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and also by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks with their students without worrying about checking the assignments of their students.
Why should you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches will be the bane of English writers, and Visual Writing Tutor makes certain you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions to produce your articles more interesting. To push you in this direction, this system has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to learn to differentiate amongst the use of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does exactly the same by pointing out that words like “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” would be best used in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to academic speak and compositions.
- Target structures. Teachers may require students to utilize particular prepositions, past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs because they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Making use of the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are located inside their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of your information about your field of great interest by utilizing terms unique to your discipline. Visual Tool that is writing will matches between words in your manuscript and the those included in the 47 fields of study on FieldStudy.com. Further, you are able to access field-related readings, glossaries, and audios linked to every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. If you picked up a poor habit of lifting off materials from original authors and therefore are too lazy rewording them in such a way that you’re actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel in the shape of a paraphrase tool, that will help you work up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the very thought of a source without going too obvious about it.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most used word processing software, Microsoft Word may be the application of choice of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. Apart from its much vaunted institutional use, Microsoft Word can also be built and designed for personal use, the de facto app to look at, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document editing and proofreading tools that enable users to customize their documents while making them more effective. Due to its features that are collaborative co-authoring capabilities, focusing on documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients can perhaps work on the same document, and everyone could be updated when there are changes designed to a document.
Why should you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. Regardless of the rush of the latest players on the go, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark in which the new programs are measured against. For a lot of years publishing and other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or style that is writing the click of a button from the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared from the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While there are now more dedicated formatting programs, for all others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities are still enough with their needs that are daily. Those that happen to be acquainted with its formatting tools would swear they might adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as for instance pictures or tables just as well while they could with all the page design tools that are best on the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. If you’ve ever been asked to improve content in a PDF, you understand you’re in for the long haul for the remainder day. Microsoft Word helps you save from all the trouble by permitting one to edit elements like paragraphs, lists, and even tables. That does not end there: once you’re done, you can keep your file that is working as Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if a couple of people could not access and work the same file at the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made sure companies level up in terms of real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in every that, would not let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days and most likely Google Docs lurks around in some corner of your mind. And it really works both ways. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient in the event that you don’t gain access to a word processor that is desktop. The two programs are becoming inseparable in a lot of ways it is a thing that is good could move elements between the two applications sans hassles most of the time.
Why should you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The days when you have to carry around a disc that is floppy its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB if you don’t a complete laptop, to enable sharing or any primitive type of collaborative tasks are pretty much Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, is as compelling as it is highly convenient to the level some could even ask the way they managed otherwise in the past.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” might just be the Holy Grail of every interaction that is human days, and it proves well when it comes to Google Docs. The application form itself possesses its own built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power is based on how it enables multiple users to polish off any document as needed. Comments and suggestions could be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in real time. If those are not enough, speak to any participant, also in real-time, for added dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors have probably made a users that are few freaks for starters reason or any other. Google Docs saves you against contacting the mild psychosis, performing instant saves at regular intervals to ensure that you don’t suffer a heart attack the next time you open your document and not see your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free online proofreading tool with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application has a interface that is user-friendly making it simpler to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool is available in handy while you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and excellent communication skills, leaving a good impression on potential employers into the employment market.
Why should you choose write that is slick?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the application that is only there that appears to recall the public enemy number 1 of writers and looked at coming up with a remedy: have artificial intelligence generate words in the context of real literature and turn on slacking neurons to get in touch with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.